“Clean and Comfy”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Clean and Comfy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Arrived without reservations but "no problem". Check in was quick. Rooms were clean, bathroom was spotless, beds were great and it had a microwave and fridge. Wi-Fi was quick. Staff friendly and helpful. We would stay again when we travel this way. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Betsy M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Alamo, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

We have stayed here several times while visiting relatives in Arden. The hotel is basic plus. The rooms are fairly large, clean, with refrigerator, microwave, safe, and comfy beds. The front desk is very friendly and helpful. The included breakfast is better than the usual continental breakfast at similarly priced hotels; it has my favorite, a waffle making machine, also fruit, eggs and cereal. We were able to check in early. Its location is only 5 minutes from the airport, and about 15 from the Biltmore House. Three decent chain restaurants are next to it, but about 10 minutes away on Hendersonville Road there are many more good ones. The day after we checked out I realized I had left an outfit in the closet; it was at the front desk packaged up when I returned to inquire about it. (In two different other places, an item left behind was never turned in or returned.) We have often stayed in worse places for more money, so it's nice to find a place that is reasonably priced and has the amenities this one does.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank profeAlamo_CA
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

This Comfort Inn is a wonderful find. We have stayed there 4 times and every stay has been very pleasant. The front desk is friendly, never had to wait to check in or out. The room is decorated beautifully and very clean. The beds are super comfy.It has a fridge, microwave and safe. It is close to several resturants and stores. The only negative was the swimming pool which needed a good cleaning around the edges. We look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank pitlizard
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

I arrived to meet my family for a 4 night stay and then to Tennesse for a week. I have stayed at this exact hotel many times for the past few years without incident. In fact, I have come to enjoy comfort inn/suites hotels very much and rarely stay anywhere else. On this visit after my first night, I noticed there were bed bugs the second night in the same bed which I slept the first night. I don't usually complain and would never have if I hadn't been treated so incredibily bad upon inquiring why I was overcharged an additional night. I arrived on August 5th for an explanation of charged but the clerk (Ashley) was not able to explain them. She was too concerned with explaining we had 3 rooms but failed to understand i only stayed 2 nights and should only be charged the other 2 rooms for 1 night and should be charged accordingly. Even though I was not able to sleep that evening, I still expected to pay for the other 2 rooms for one night but certainly not the 2 nights I slept with bed bugs.
I was trying not to put the hotel on blast when other arrivals showed up for check-in until Ashley became combative and inappropriate. Ashley felt it necessary to call the cops as she felt threated by me. Get this, the cops actually had to ask her to stay out of our conversation as she tried to demand all of us off the property. Although, they were unable to allow me a billing statment of the charges from Ashley, they did suggest I pursue a civil suite. All I wanted was correct billing and credited my nights stay.
Stay at your own risk people!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank katss7
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

we originally booked at the Clarion across the street but that hotel was so nasty we couldn't stay there. We were glad to find this hotel with rooms just a tad bit higher but serving free breakfast and most importantly it was CLEAN.
We would stay there again for sure.
(the bed was a little firm for my liking but I can handle that)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank IMIUBU
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
0.3 km away
6.2 km away
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Comfort Inn Asheville Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK