“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
North Carolina
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

We had a conference and stayed at this hotel and all I can say is IT WAS GREAT! Beautiful fireplace to welcome you. Always warm coffee, hot chocolate and hot tea available. Wonderfully comfy beds, and well appointed rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor (5) and it was great! Great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We certainly enjoyed having you all here at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you took advantage of some of the amenities we provide and that you had a chance to enjoy our beautiful fireplace. I love that you got to experience the wonderful view of the mountains. We truly appreciate you being our guest and look forward to you visiting with us again soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Mem
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

Just returned from 3 night stay at this hotel. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! I lived in the area over 10 years ago when there was nothing but the airport, the gas station, and the J&S Cafeteria. The hotel was very easy to access from interstate I-26 and was and excellent location; close to Target, Walmart, Best Buy and many restaurants. We reserved a King Suite which was well appointed. The room included a sofa, stove, 2 TVs, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, coffee, plates, etc. The bed was very comfortable. The room also had an oversized tub with whirlpool jets. As in one of the previous comments, the hotel staff called us to make sure that we were coming in as the hour was getting late. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful at all times; everything was extremely pleasant. Even though the location was not downtown Asheville, it was a short drive to town and other nearby attractions, without all of the traffic and noise of downtown. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad that you were able to make yourself right at home during your your stay. I truly appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.
Farmington, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

We chose this hotel which was right off the highway and close to AVL. The room was spacious and quiet. The bed, ultra cozy. There were several restaurants nearby for supper. The breakfast provided by the Hampton was wonderful. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. Clean, quiet and the rooms are well appointed. And the price is right!

Room Tip: Back of the building is best. High floor.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you got to experience the beautiful view of the mountains during your stay. We strive daily to ensure that all of guests are able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are here with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

Good hotel that meets your expectations for what a nice Hampton Inn should be. We booked this hotel because the Inn on the Biltmore was full. It is a ways away from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate, but it is cheaper than the other properties closer to the estate.
The front desk was very friendly and efficient and check in was quick and painless. The room was clean and orderly, and the bed was very comfortable. We had a 1 bedroom suite that included a small kitchenette and a separate living room. There is free wifi and there is plenty of parking outside the hotel. We didn't use the pool or restaurant, but everything seemed very well maintained and the hotel does proved free breakfast.
We had no issues with this property and would recommend it as an affordable alternative to staying in downtown Asheville.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 24 November 2011
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accomodations during your recent visit to the area. I truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to respond and letting us know about your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will visit us again soon.
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

We stayed here for a 3-night weekend (Friday-Sunday nights). As an HHonor member, we stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, which is virtually always. This one was high quality, seemed like it was very fresh.

Service at the desk was very good; they knew how to explain how to get around the area. And they have their signature cookies (some Hampton Inns don't!) which are put out at 4pm.

The only problem I have with the HHonors program (*not* directed to this hotel but I want to publicize this problem) is that, because the card is in my name, I have to stay at the hotel and I have to pay for it. The problem occurs if my wife goes someplace by herself very occasionally - she can't use the card (and it doesn't make sense for her to get a separate one). If she wants to pay for a particular trip, she can't, because the points won't be credited to the card.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for being our guest during your recent visit to the area. I would like to thank you for being a Hilton Honors member and for your loyalty to the brand. I hope that as the brand continues to make improvements in the HHonors program that your concerns will be resolved. I certainly appreciate your feedback because it is vital in order for us to continue improving our product. Thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I hope that you will stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
0.7 km away
16.1 km away
Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
0.1 km away
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK