See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I read the reviews after booking room. I was very nervous about the stay so I contacted the hotel directly. I spoke with manager Ebony and GM manager Michael was also present. I voiced my concerns and they willingly jumped right in and assured me that everything would be to my standards. They even assured me that one of them would do a walk through before they leave. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I have not one complaint. Everything from check in to check out was great.

Thanks Ebony, Michael, and hotel staff for a great stay:).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My stay was totally enjoyable. The Staff is excellent. The facilities are Top Notch. Highly recommend to anyone to check this Hotel out before all the others.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Rooms had an odor, walks had cracks, towels smelled like someone left them in the wash too long and dried days later. Overall it’s a pit. A lot of homeless and random people hanging around. You get what you pay for spend more to get a peace of mind.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We stayed at the Ramada for a event, the room was spacious enough, but the cleaning of the room could have been much better, found food wrappers, trash, and a lot of small debris around the bed, door and nightstand that a good vacuuming would have taken care of.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place is a dump! Rooms are dirty, beds are wore out, carpet stained, cigarette burns on the bathroom counter. Definately needs an upgrade! I can't beleive this placeis allowed to stay open. One of the worst hotel stays ever.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple