“Great food, great service”

E Tae Won Restaurant
Ranked #133 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The jumbo shrimp fried rice is a must try. We've always just ordered that for carry out. We finally tried the lunch buffet and I must say, it was a pleasant surprise. The food was fresh, the restaurant was clean, and the service was awesome. The owner chopped up the bulgogi into smaller bites for our 16 month old son. He warmed up to her really fast and she didn't mind entertaining him for a minute or two. Whether you like Korean food or not (there's more to Korean food than kimchi), I definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank jburton82

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The food were good but a lot are spicy. However, I wouldn't have minded if they didn't overcharged me for our buffet lunch for only 3 & 1 soda came out to $41 total. Might be my mistake but I didn't noticed since I just handed my credit card. I thought I saw on website that lunch buffet us only $7.75 each person. There very little selection & only dessert is watermelon.

3  Thank Destiny U
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Great place for some authentic Korean food. my wife and I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon and had a really great meal. Started off with the Yakimando, which was ok, not like we experienced in Korea, but it was ok. My Beef Bulgogi was very good and the small bowls were very good. My wife had BiBimBop and she really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Had a taste for Korean food at lunch and stopped by while driving down Reilly Road. A worthwhile stop. Lunch Buffett is not overly large but the food is fantastic. Great meat selections and assortment if vegetables to include Kimchee! Service is good but occasionally slow. A bit pricey for lunch....but the food is excellent!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Went in for lunch. Small buffet. Staff polite. Korean bbq was tasty. Very simple environment, no bells or whistles. Will go back again.