“A Gathering of Three”

Sammios Italian Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 597 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our visit was 3 September 2017 around 3:30pm. It was a precise time to go and plenty of parking but I can see why some of the reviews say parking is limited. On really popular days and later times, I can see why parking could be a challenge. The décor is very pleasant but a little too dark with the lighting. The staff was very friendly and polite. Our dishes were Baked Ziti, Manicotti, and Chicken Alfredo which were good. I have had a little better and not comparing them to Italy, but I have been to Italy so I guess nothing can really compare to the real thing. However, I would go back to eat again with my friends.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food is plentiful, fairly priced and very tasty. We like to start with the garlic bread with cheese which comes with a cup of marinara sauce. Have tried the Chicken Parm, Fettucine Alfredo, and Lasagna, and Manicotti - all are very good Service is friendly and fast.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Large portions, vegetarian options, plenty of seating. Generous wine pours. Good specials on weekdays.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We found they have great prices on spaghetti, baked ziti, and lasagna all day Wednesday. Our spaghetti was served promptly and was very tasty. The breadsticks were yummy, too.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was craving Italian~went to Sammio's. Stood waiting for hostess to seat me for quite some time. She finally came, seated me and proceeded to sweep the floors THE WHOLE TIME!! Call me crazy but I DO NOT want to hear a clanging broom handle hit against a plastic dust pan through my whole lunch! Plus, it's just unsanitary. On top of her spewing her whole life story to a couple eating behind me. It was a negative twelve degrees in there as well and when I asked the waiter to adjust it a little, he tells me oh I'm comfortable. I will not go back there. EVER.

2  Thank alicia370