“Amazing sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

We have been going here for sushi since our first date and it never gets old! We are sushi snobs and this is seriously the best place in town for great sushi! The lollipop roll is my favorite! They also have good hibachi, we usually always get a couple of rolls and the fried rice! We love the atmosphere and have always had great service here!

1  Thank Carrie A

Reviewed 25 January 2016

My wife and I had dinner at Samurai Japanese Restaurant for the first time. The appearance wasn’t bad; however, it is a little dated and would benefit greatly from a facelift. And although the service was a little slow in the beginning, once the Chef arrived at the table things moved along rather quickly. Our chef was very entertaining. He made an onion volcano and a Japanese choo choo train. Everyone at our table enjoyed their food which was cooked to perfection. My wife ordered a drink called ichiban which was supposed to contain peach schnapps. It tasted nothing like peach, but mostly like orange juice. For that reason, my wife and another lady sitting at our table, didn’t really care for it and said they wouldn’t order it again. But overall, based on the food alone we enjoyed it and would eat there again.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

This is one of the best Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar in town! This is a great place to bring your family, friends, someone special or if your new in town and want to try something new. There chefs are amazing and put on a great show right in front of you. If you don't have time to eat in, you can always call for order TOGO & they also have a great lunch menu starting at $7.95 Monday-Friday. I am a big food lover and I always come here to eat delicious sushi and its always fresh not frozen like some places!

1  Thank Natasha L
Reviewed 2 October 2015

4 of us had dinner here last week and offered a wide sampling of things from their menu - from Classic Sushi to Specialty Rolls to Tempura and a wonderfully prepared Bento Box offerings.
Service is very pleasant and extremely competent. The sake and beers are priced very fairly. This type of Sushi house up here in the NYC area would charge double the prices we paid. Well deserving of a return visit.

1  Thank DocRKS
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Came here for lunch with a few friends. I always very lost with the menus but that's me. I loved the place. The food was exquisite, the service was good. I'm coming back as soon as I can. I had a YumYum sushi roll btw. Awsome.

1  Thank EdgarJLR