“Not as remembered”

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 568 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant is where superior ingredients and time-honored techniques deliver the best Italian dishes in the greater Fayetteville area. Made by hand and always fresh, every entree is created just for you. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the perfection of every meal. That's why we're Fayetteville's home for delicious Italian food, family, and fun!
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We had been waiting on this to reopen and we are sorry we did. Got seated immmediately but drinks were slow to arrive. Ordered and it took 30 minutes to get a pizza. My five year old had pasta and we had to ask to expedite as they were apparently timing that with the pizza. The pizza was ok. Crust had good flavor but just seemed greasy and everything just slid right off. But to cap it off, I paid the bill and was expecting $19 in change which I got as 19 $1 bills. Seriously. WTF. I am sure you could have found some $5s or a $10 and still left me with change for a tip. Looking back not sure why I even left 10% tip.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Was super excited to grab a slice of Pizza and a Calazone from the recent opened Pizzeria but to My dismay this wasn't the case. I came a little after one so I wouldn't get caught up in the lunch crowd. 45 minutes later no food. The waitress was very apologetic but still no food so I asked for it to go since I only had an hour....she told me it would be up in a few.....a few passed and still nothing so I left and won't be back again:(

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We went as a group to the restaurant, there were six ladies and two children (one under 2). The services was very slow...it took asking two times for drink re-fills (water and tea). We did not receive our salad dressing with our salad until the waitress went back to the kitchen two times, it was a long wait for our pizza and they were not overly busy. The food tasted good, pizza was pretty good, nothing special but not bad at all. The kicker was when we were charged a gratuity for our large party. So of course we asked for the manager, who informed us even babies count towards number in parties. First time for everything.

Overall descent food, poor service.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The food here has gone down hill. I use to enjoy coming here with the family, but no any more. The meals are ill prepared, no taste, overly done with oil or butter. The restaurant itself needs a complete overhaul, restrooms are dirty, and unkept, the decor needs updating, fresh paint is much, much needed. As you enter the restaurant you can see the dust and dirt. Not on my list of good to anymore. Disgusting!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Visited on 4/3/2017 Everything was filthy!! The tables, the floors, the doors, the walls, the windows, the restrooms was horrible. I didn't want to touch anything.