“Very dis-pleased!”

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #281 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant is where superior ingredients and time-honored techniques deliver the best Italian dishes in the greater Fayetteville area. Made by hand and always fresh, every entree is created just for you. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the perfection of every meal. That's why we're Fayetteville's home for delicious Italian food, family, and fun!
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We went as a group to the restaurant, there were six ladies and two children (one under 2). The services was very slow...it took asking two times for drink re-fills (water and tea). We did not receive our salad dressing with our salad until the waitress went back to the kitchen two times, it was a long wait for our pizza and they were not overly busy. The food tasted good, pizza was pretty good, nothing special but not bad at all. The kicker was when we were charged a gratuity for our large party. So of course we asked for the manager, who informed us even babies count towards number in parties. First time for everything.

Overall descent food, poor service.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The food here has gone down hill. I use to enjoy coming here with the family, but no any more. The meals are ill prepared, no taste, overly done with oil or butter. The restaurant itself needs a complete overhaul, restrooms are dirty, and unkept, the decor needs updating, fresh paint is much, much needed. As you enter the restaurant you can see the dust and dirt. Not on my list of good to anymore. Disgusting!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Visited on 4/3/2017 Everything was filthy!! The tables, the floors, the doors, the walls, the windows, the restrooms was horrible. I didn't want to touch anything.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My mom and I got hungry and we decided to stop by. We ordered Spinach manicotti and linguini pescatore. Unfortunately, we were so hungry I didn't get a chance to take pictures of these. However, they were delicious! Below I've posted pictures of the Tiramisu and Espresso. All was so amazing. The service was personal and welcoming. Very enjoyable. This is definitely a place I plan to enjoy over and over again!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Perhaps because I am from Naples, Italy, the capital of pizza, but I was very disappointed when I ordered a pizza margherita with anchovies, and I received a cracker. It was hard from the middle to the unedible crust, unless you wanted to chip a tooth. My boyfriend ordered the pesto tortellini (which I think they call ravioli) and those were edible. I will not go back. The place is too small and run down for my taste.