“Filthy”

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #78 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant is where superior ingredients and time-honored techniques deliver the best Italian dishes in the greater Fayetteville area. Made by hand and always fresh, every entree is created just for you. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the perfection of every meal. That's why we're Fayetteville's home for delicious Italian food, family, and fun!
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Visited on 4/3/2017 Everything was filthy!! The tables, the floors, the doors, the walls, the windows, the restrooms was horrible. I didn't want to touch anything.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My mom and I got hungry and we decided to stop by. We ordered Spinach manicotti and linguini pescatore. Unfortunately, we were so hungry I didn't get a chance to take pictures of these. However, they were delicious! Below I've posted pictures of the Tiramisu and Espresso. All was so amazing. The service was personal and welcoming. Very enjoyable. This is definitely a place I plan to enjoy over and over again!

1  Thank RLiberty94
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Perhaps because I am from Naples, Italy, the capital of pizza, but I was very disappointed when I ordered a pizza margherita with anchovies, and I received a cracker. It was hard from the middle to the unedible crust, unless you wanted to chip a tooth. My boyfriend ordered the pesto tortellini (which I think they call ravioli) and those were edible. I will not go back. The place is too small and run down for my taste.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

An easy location to reach from several of the local hotels, the food was good, and cheap! I went in the evening and pretty much had the place to myself (which was a good thing) they took care of me and the food was hot fast and delicious!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Authentic NY style pizza in Fayetteville, who knew! The eggplant parm is a fantastic dish too! A very nice wine selection and the manager is always available to complement and add a personal touch to your visit! Thanks Tony.