“Favorite Italian and Pizza!”
Review of Elizabeth's Pizza

Elizabeth's Pizza
Ranked #282 of 537 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant is where superior ingredients and time-honored techniques deliver the best Italian dishes in the greater Fayetteville area. Made by hand and always fresh, every entree is created just for you. With over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the perfection of every meal. That's why we're Fayetteville's home for delicious Italian food, family, and fun!
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

You can't get any better than Elizabeth's Pizza! Everything is cooked to perfection! Wait staff is typically great and there is enough seating for larger groups!! Would recommend this place a million times over!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I love Italian food, wait, actually I love good Italian food. I am never disappointed when I visit this place. To feed a family of 5 (which includes 2 large boys) I get a large Stromboli and a spinach pie - yep, 2 items and 5 of us get stuffed! The prices are really good especially if your family likes the same toppings because eating these large portions requires help. The pizzas are massive as well but get this, even the salads are huge. Now I don't like that it's mostly iceberg lettuce but given the amount of salad they serve, it's a small complaint. The desserts next door are incredible but I usually make separate visits for dessert or coffee. I get a pizza or stromboli here about once a month and am never disappointed

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Having NY roots, we value a good pizza. Elizabeth's was excellent! The best pizza place in Fayetteville!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious pizza!! We stayed in Fayetteville for two weeks and ordered 4 nights. We had the pizza and it was as close to NY as we have found in all of NC

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We got pepperoni, prosciutto and banana pepper pizza. It was really good, nice and fresh. Still new to the area but here and Primo's are tied for my favs so far. The server was extremely nice, prices weren't horrible but not the cheapest either; but you get quality food so it wasn't over-priced.