“Best Authintic Korean BBQ and Sushi EVER!”

Kobe Japanese Steak & Sushi
Ranked #384 of 559 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

You won't find Korean BBQ this good unless you visit Korea it self. Great prices! $15 all you can eat freshly made Sushi and Chinese buffet, Korean BBQ, or Hibachi grill. The staff were very nice, outgoing and great to look at.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was deceived by the pictures of the sashimi and thought it was including in the buffet. THEY ARE NOT. There is only 2 bars. 1 shushi bar with sushi made with full of rice and cheap ingredients. They are all rolled the same way too. Not much variety. The hot/cooked bar were filled with typical Chinese fried food that don't look so appetizing. $11 for lunch.

2  Thank lricketson
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The same sauce was used to cook the scallops, chicken and the vegetables so it all tasted the same. Maybe I'm spoiled by our local privately owned Orlando Japanese Hibachi. I've always heard that Kobe is a standard in this type restaurant but I will not go back unless the meal is free and then I will have to consider if it's worth it. It was toward the end of the day, an hour and a half before they closed, but the cook just didn't seem to be into what he was doing.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Our meal was tasty and we enjoyed ourselves. We ate at the hibachi and had a nice chef. The staff was friendly and took great care of us. My only issue is the restaurant needs a good deep cleaning.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

$21.00 all you can eat sushi, asian cuisine and Korean BBQ. Excellent price. I haven't haf much experience with Korean BBQ but my friend who went did. She said it reminded her of Korea. I just know it was fun and very tasty. Loved trying the food and cooking the meats and veggies. Great option for something different.