“Still the best Thai Food in Town”
Review of Pad Thai Cuisine

Pad Thai Cuisine
Ranked #100 of 543 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The Drunken noodles, Pad Thai and House Rice are all great, but hours of operation are always a hit and miss. Closed on Sundays and degraded hours of operation . So get in there when you can.around any holiday. Went today on the 3rd and it was closed

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Best Asian food place hands down in Hoke county ...no competition. This is coming from someone who has been searching up and down the fayetville area.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I have ordered take out several times and have not been disappointed. Food is delicious and everything I expect, Clean and neat kitchen and quick service.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went the other night for the first time. We've learnt to have very low expectations of the food around this area. The Chinese food in this particular area is especially bad!
We were very pleasantly surprised!! I had a flat noodle dish and the five spice flavor was fantastic!! My husband had cashew chicken and it was incredibly colorful and flavorful. The veggies were tender crisp and not over cooked at all!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This is one of the better places to eat off the 401. Wife had the Larb salad which had a nice tanginest and spice to it. Pad thai is also very tasty. Since close to our house, we go fairly often