“Love Carrabas”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We love all of their dishes and the Chicken Bryan and Veal Marsala are great! Always love the opportunity to go to Carrabas!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stopped in with my son on Saturday night after a long drive from down South. We were seated immediately and the server came over fast. He was nice enough but seemed a bit off--he was nice but in an odd kind of way. (maybe because I'm from up north I just found it a little weird) Could be a Carolina thing. Not in the mood to get my food messed with so I just played along. He seemed to favor the table in front of me but maybe because they bought a ton of drinks...I bought one too but he seemed a little less interested in me eating alone with my son. I noticed he had other tables too that were treated the same. On the plus side, he was prompt and my son's meal came out lightning fast which I thought was a good thing but my son complained the chicken and the broccoli were over flavored. The cooks should know they are making a kids meal...why all the extra seasoning? We didn't send it back--maybe I should have but sending meals back in a restaurant never seems to go well and because it is my son I was even more concerned. Overall, the food is "ok" as most Carrabba's are but the whole experience was just an odd one. Next time, I'll stick with takeout.

1  Thank ab1324
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Although I was glad they were still serving dinner when I came late for a bite at this Carrabbas recently, it's not the best I've ever been to. The server routinely forgot about me, forgot to bring me bread, forgot to bring the bill, etc. Table wasn't very clean when I was seated. My salad with shrimp and scallops was excellent however.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Our experience was amazing tonight! I called ahead and they told me they didn't take reservations but they would take our name and try to have something available for us for when we arrive at 8PM. We got there and told the host our name and she said the wait would be 45 minutes.....as soon as we turned around and sat down we received a notification that our table was ready at 8:00 ON THE DOT. We got to our table and our appetizers and drinks came out in a very timely manner. Our entree's were immaculate!! I had the Tuscan Grilled Veal (medium) with the shrimp and scallop Spiedino and it was cooked to perfection! To top it off our server, Peter W (that's what it said on the ticket), was great! Peter W had the right speed, generosity and right amount of convo...This specific Carrabba's restaurant was definitely on point tonight and has made our experience memorable. Only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars was because of the price.....some of the entrees were overprice ONLY by $3-$4. Amazing experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We ordered takeout while passing through Fayetteville. My husband ordered a pizza with extra sauce, and the pizza barely had any sauce on it, and was undercooked.

I ordered the kid's portion of cheese ravioli with pomodoro sauce. I asked for extra sauce, and never received it.

The meal was just okay for Carrabba's. It would be great if they read the special requests via the online ordering.