All reviews spacious room house keeping stove leadership gm mall
Reviewed 21 September 2017

After notifying the hotel 2 hours prior of our arrival time, We entered to find office closed and were unable to reach anyone on the #500 or by calling the office number (we heard it ringing, then it transferred to hold). While holding someone was vandalizing the vending machine. This went on for over 10 minutes. When the manager finally showed up he did not apologize, and said he didn't get a call on his cell phone....like that was our fault? Customer service was non existent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback. We are disappointed and sorry that you had the experience you did. We want to assure you this is not representative of the service we expect to provide. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We hope that you give us another chance.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The Best motel in Fayetteville NC everything here is great always. I recommend this motel to anyone who wants safe secure living conditions. My family has been living here for 3 months and we love every day living here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff! We work very hard on customer service and we are glad to hear the efforts paid off for you. Thank you for choosing WoodSpring Suites for your recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I usually trust TripAdvisor for hotels, but this one got me. I'm really not sure how all these 5 star reviews came about. They need to investigate that, because there is no way. I should have checked Google or something else.

The halls literally smell like an ashtray hit you in the face. The room we were given didn't smell as bad as the halls, but still could smell it. The room looked somewhat dingy for the brief minute we were in there. The floors were a little sticky. For the price of $55, I probably would have stayed anyways if it was just me. I was with my family, and my wife was like "No way, I'm not staying here." I don't really blame her though.

The only reason I didn't rate it terrible, is because it could have been a lot worse. At least I didn't see any trash or something. This may be normal for budget hotels, but not deserving anything better than poor. The girl at the desk was really friendly and was able to get me a full refund.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RyanTakesTrips

We strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment for our guests. We apologize your stay did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you’ve brought to our attention and wish you the best.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Unfortunately my stay at the WoodSpring Suites was sub par. First issue with this place is the elevator barely works because you have to wait over a minute for the door to simply close. When I got to my room I was happy to see it was very clean and neat but quickly realized that the toilet was running ever so slightly which made the tank loudly refill almost every 10 minutes. The worst part about my stay was the thin walls and noisy neighbors. I could hear people on both sides of my room but the worst part was the people who had two dogs in their room who insisted on barking all night long! I somehow managed to get a decent nights sleep but honestly wished I would have saved $65 and slept in my car.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

I do apologize that our hotel didn't quite meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with my staff in hopes of improving our future services.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place,just Wish it would have had Shampoo & conditioner as We were Traveling @ Forgot Ours! Check in Lady was Very Nice being We were checking in @3am! Big Spacious room fridge,stove,microwave &
AIR CONDITIONING ⚡️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. It is nice to see your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the property and our friendly staff.