“Probably as close to NYC pizza as you're gonna get in Fayetteville”

Tim's Place Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #95 of 568 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Title says it all. The last time I ate at Brooklyn Pizzeria in Fayetteville, I had actually just come from eating pizza in Brooklyn, NYC, the week before, and it was damn close. I'm not really big on pizza, but given a choice, I prefer these guys over almost any other pizza place in Fayetteville.

2  Thank a v

Reviewed 3 January 2016

This is my grandchildren's favorite pizza in three states, and they are very particular. The crust has a pleasant toothsome quality, the deft hand with sauces is apparent from the first bite. Three varieties were ordered and they were not only larger than the normal sizes but more flavorful. (Cheese, Pepperoni and special)

1  Thank HappyTraveler297
Reviewed 20 September 2015

While the food is almost as good as it would be back home...the problem is; the water. It really doesn't taste like NY-style pizza, because of the water. If the owner would import NYC water, I'd eat here every single day.

2  Thank Maria-Danielle B
Reviewed 14 September 2015

This is a small pizza/sub/wing shop located near Methodist University. We were staying very close to this small restaurant at the Fairfield Inn and Suites and ordered pizza, sandwiches and wings three times during our visit. The restaurant has a small sitting area, but we picked up our food twice and had it delivered once. The people at the counter were friendly and our food was ready on time, hot and very good. Prices were average. Delivery was fast, even for being so close. We'd recommend the Brooklyn

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Very casual place. I love NY style pizza, but it is hard to get in NC! This is where you get it! I enjoy their subs too, and they have some nice entrees. But if you live in NC and want NY pizza, this is the place!! It is a fancy sit down place, it is the place you go when you want delicious NY pizza!! You can get it to go or eat in. My advice would be if you are traveling to NC to visit, try our NC specialties, but if you are a northern native and miss the amazing pizza from there, this is your place:)