“We LOVE this place”

Pizza Palace Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 539 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Putt family loves this place. It's like coming home. The staff treats everyone like family, really. There is tons of southern hospitality and charm to go around. I can't say what is the best, because it's all good. I think they are best known for their spaghetti and pizza. They make their own ranch and Italian salad dressings, and they are amazing! Love, Love, Love, this place.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We found this family own business a few months ago. This gem is a MUST if you're in this area and you're in the mood for pizza, spaghetti or a chicken salad with one of there homemade dressings to hamburger steak, cream potatoes and gravy!
So much to choose from so worth the visit. We make sure we visit regularly helping locals and enjoying their food and hospitality. I highly recommend this restaurant to family and friends ENJOY!!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We had driven past this restaurant on the way to "other places" for many years. Finally stopped there a few months ago to meet some friends for supper. Wow!!!!! Family run, friendly atmosphere, great food! After you've been there once, they remember you! It is now a once a week outing for us.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

First time going here and what a disappointment. I ordered a meatball sub through take out. When we got back to the house and opened the box, I was in disbelief. There were 3 meatballs in the sub! To be a satisfying sub, there should have been 5-6 meatballs. The 10" sub was cut in half with one meatball in one portion and two meatballs in the other portion. I had to cut the 3 meatballs into chunks and spread them out so I could get a piece of meat with each bite. To make matters worse, they were not even homemade meatballs. They were pre-made frozen meatballs that were like rubber. I wish I had looked in the box before leaving the take out window because I definitely would have sent it back. For almost $8 for a meatball sub, I would have been better off to go to Subway.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Been eating here since I was a kid. Great family run restaurant. I want to try different things but I always get the hamburger steak or a pizza. Both are delicious every time. Service is just as good. Hopefully the road construction in front will be finished soon