“Late night delivery”

Add it.
Italiano's
Ranked #364 of 599 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town it was late and we found this place on Grubhub which had delivery until 2 AM this was perfect for us. They have an extensive menu with just about any items you can think of on it. The food was not delivered at that time they said it would in fact it was delivered 30 minutes early! We ordered the fried mushrooms, chicken Parmesan and the broccoli chicken Alfredo pizza and everything was decent. We would order from this place again and they have great delivery times which works with our schedule.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered more than one type and they were all great service and food are perfect beside that all the staff are very Polite

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Ordered food for delivery it was cold as they were late. The salad wasn't even what I ordered. Repeatedly called them and they kept hanging up on me. They didn't want to own up, and I will never go back there. Save your money, go somewhere else more respectable.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I really enjoy this restaurant. The food is great and the service is great also. I love the lemonade perfection. The Gyro is a family favorite. We use delivery and it's not unreasonable as far as delivery time. Check this restaurant out it rocks.

Date of visit: November 2013

Been to Italiano's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK