“My monthly addiction! ”
Review of Sushi Court

Sushi Court
Ranked #111 of 543 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I have visited sushi court w/ every member of my family and now they are addicted. The sushi rolls are always fresh and delicious -King and Phoenix Roll -are delightful. You can order them fried and add some yum yum sauce if you like to change it up a bit. The bento box is a heart variety meal if you are there for dinner or sharing w/ someone. They alado offer military discount Mon-Thur. fm 4:30-9:30pm. We're gng to miss this place and their staff!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Came across this place on foursquare so I we decided to give it a try. Place is very quiet, small very clean. The waiters and waitresses were nice. When you first go in there are signs saying enter and exit above the doorways when you walk thru it's like going thru a lunch line then they tell you to sit where you like. There is also a call button when you need something. My family and I ended up getting sushi only, I got the knock out, my daughter got the volcano roll and my boyfriend got the shogun roll. The knock out wasn't really what I expected too spicy and it's served cold. The volcano roll kept falling apart and was too sweet for me, but my daughter liked it. Very nice cheap place to go.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Crazy Boy roll is amazing, this and the Miso soup is all I ever order. They are fast and delicious, it always tastes amazing. The Sauce tastes home made and I love the atmosphere, very dark and relaxing.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

From the outside, this place looks like nothing. It appears to be just a non-descript little hole-in-the-wall, stuck on the back side of several other businesses. But the inside is something else. It's tranquil, relaxing, and the food is FABULOUS. We had a total of 12 different selections (large group) and not one was sub-par. Prices are reasonable, service is attentive, and, most importantly, the food is fresh, delicious, and attractively presented. I will definitely return here.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I went to this restaurant for lunch and we had a great experience with delicious food and great costumer service. I recommend to get the "Bento Box" . It's like a big sample plate and it comes with: Miso Soup, salad, tempura vegetables, sushi rolls, delicious fried rice and the meat of your choice (steak, shrimp or chicken) on the side. I'ts absolutely delicious!