“Just ok”

Golden China Buffet
Ranked #213 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Cannot beat the price, overall tastes just ok, variety Sunday @ dinner time slow & some fresh items but mostly carryover from who knows when. I was was passing through the area & if ever back I'll pass.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

this place food is excellent we have been coming here for 17 years the food is great hot, taste is great and the buffet is 6.25 everyday. they also have party platters that have great prices for church parties and even weddings. the resturant is clean and service is calm quiet and really nice.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I must say this has become a favorite place of mines when I'm budgeting, however sometimes the food is hit or miss and you have to ask the server to tell the kitchen staff to get some hot items on the bar, but for the most part I would recommend this establishment for a budget priced lunch --- The best time to go is at 11 when they first open --- Buffet is $6.25/all day!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Adult buffet is only $6.25, but there's only about 40 items available. The sanitary rating was 100.0 so that's always a positive. The food tasted pretty good, but they didn't do well at refilling items when they were gone. The employees were friendly, except the little boy who kept running around.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

One of my favorite items at a Chinese buffet is the egg rolls. BUT, the ones here were "flat", to say not very stuffed ..... and they were so dry I was tempted to dip them! While there were a great variety of items offered here, I wasn't interested in seconds on anything I had. The sweet & sour chicken was tough and the fried shrimp chewy.

The booth we were seated in was in serious need of repair - cover was thread bear and when I sat down I sank several inches! The service also left much to be desired.