“Don't let the front door scare you away! Go inside....”

MaryBills Cafe & Elbow Room
Ranked #1 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018

There isn't anything fancy about the outside of this establishment, but don't let that keep you from enjoying the delicious, home-cooked taste that this Cafe is recognized for. My most recent visit included a Belgium Waffle that was utterly spectacular. I can't stop thinking about this food choice, and can't wait to go back for more. Then, the blueberry crumble cake was served, need I say more.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Fantastic daily specials. Soups and salads are excellent. Mary has some incredible desserts as well. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had a large salmon salad. The food was great and the service was also very good. We liked it enough that we returned a few days later and experienced the same fondness for this place.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The daily special on Wednesdays are pork chops (two, lightly breaded, with great seasoning), two sides (I like their slaw and fried okra.), a dinner roll and drink. I think the price is around $8.

This week I had a young waitress that was very attentive, coming back to my table repeatedly and even asking if I wanted, and providing me with a "to go" iced tea. It was just a really good experience, although I have been here many times.

Their interior has changed from a light, frilly atmosphere to something darker with a little glitz.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great Breakfast spot! Employees were all friendly and the food was fantastic. For 2 of us to eat it was only 15 bucks before tip and we both walked out full. Portion sizes were perfect and food was hot and out quick. One of the few places that COOKS EGGS RIGHT. Will be coming back when we visit Fayetteville.