“Great burgers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #83 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I came here for lunch. The restaurant has a great atmosphere; our waitress was very friendly and courteous; and the food was served hot, fresh, delicious, and your fries are endless. If you’re looking for a place with a good variety of cheeseburgers, then I recommend coming here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Visited her for lunch the other day; the food was SO average. Small burgers, shredded lettuce from a bag on them. I ordered a "Fruit Salad" as my side; it was just some canned mandarins and pineapples. Certainly not what we expected for $10-14 per burger entree. Only thing redeeming was that the fountain sodas and shakes we ordered were good, and our waitress did a good job. Overall, this place is just really over-priced for what you get. 4 Burgers and 1 sandwich with drinks and tip ran us nearly $100!! Next time, we'll head to our usual spot at Jason's Deli, where the 5 of us eat much fresher, just as filing food, plus free soft serve for around $50-60!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

So we world an event and went to Red Robin late at night since we were hungry for burgers.

My wife got the ghost pepper tavern burger and I go the pig out burger. I can’t tolerate spicy foods at all.

I took about three bites of my burger and realized that it had remnants of the ghost pepper on it.

This caused me to make a trip to the ER to get a GI cocktail.

If you have food sensitivities this is not the place to eat. I’ve call the manager to let them know about this issue since apparently it’s not the first time it’s happened to someone at this particular Red Robin.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I had not been to RR in awhile, so my husband and I decided to go for my birthday. Something has definitely changed in the quality of the food. First, my burger arrived cold, so it had to go back. Second, it had your basic, grocery store, sesame seed bun on top (the value brand type). Third, I had a whopping 10 fries on my plate. I was pretty much done at this point. Our server, however, was great, but I won't be back :-(

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly & helpful. The food is typical of what you expect for a Red Robin. The burgers are great. Be sure to stop in even if the parking lot of full. The restaurant is probably not full.