“Lucky Find”

Antonella's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 597 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were in town for a visit and discovered Antonella's. Only open for a few months. Since the day we visited was raining, seating inside is limited and the patio couldn't be used for dinner which would have probably doubled the number of tables. We lucked out and got there early because there quickly became a wait. We had the bruschetta special, traditional lasagna, a pasta with mushrooms and chicken, and a meatball the size of a baseball with a creamy pollenta. All were very good. We took leftovers home and were too full for what looked like very good desserts. They also have a full bar.

8  Thank CLB125

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Four of us just had a great dinner at Antonellas, Fayettevilles newest downtown restaurant. The mixed drink offerings were unique and delicious as was our lasagna dip appetizer. I had a Moretti La Ross's beer, which was extraordinarily smooth and rich Italian brown ale. I had a beautifully prepared flounder baked in a garlic sauce that ranks among the best fish dishes I've ever had. The ladies raved about their Portobello ravioli in cream sauce and their desserts of chocolate layered cheesecake and almond tiramisu. The great food was matched by our great server, Terra, who was knowledgeable and cheerful. A wonderful dining experience in an intimate setting. The restaurant is small yet cozy and they don't take reservations, so get there early. Prices are also very reasonable. Highly recommended!

8  Thank thompsrh
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our server, Josh, had the most charming descriptions of the food and drink specials...my daughter and I both enjoyed a glass of Sangria. My chicken pesto panini was wonderful, although it was so full of chunks of chicken that they kept falling out! My daughter had the Capri pizza, also very nice. The portions were quite large, so we didn’t get to try the desserts, so next time we will split. The room is small but charming, Josh’s service was perfect....attentive but not intrusive. Can’t wait to take my hubby to dinner there...

6  Thank cookitrio
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this new restaurant downtown and I have to say it’s my favorite one there. I loved my chicken Parm and the tuxedo cheesecake is to die for. Service is quick and friendly, will be coming back very soon!

7  Thank Ashley O
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Antonella's is a wonderful, REAL Italian restaurant in downtown Fayetteville. My husband and I ate here about two weeks ago for the first time, and I can't wait to go back. It was very busy and loud. The small space is definitely an issue when every table, inside and out, is occupied, but that is a testament to the outstanding food and service. Also, we did arrive during their busiest hours on a Saturday night. We were greeted by Antonella's brother, Guiiano, and he seated us within 10 minutes of our arrival. Our waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable. My husband ordered shrimp Fra Diavolo and was very satisfied. I had the chicken a la Giovanni which Guiiano told me was their father's creation. It was definitely one of the top ten dishes I have ever eaten in my life (I'm 51). Side salads and abundant bread accompanied our meals and were delicious, as was the bottle of red wine and chocolate cake slice that we shared.
Antonella's is the real deal, authentic Italian food. Definitely the best Italian food in North Carolina. It is a notch above most all of the restaurants in Fayetteville with its distinct charm and customer attention.

6  Thank Jacqueline M