“Wonderful surprise!”
Review of Tandoori Bites

Tandoori Bites
Ranked #101 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I rarely give 5 stars and as you can see I write lots of reviews. A colleague and I stopped here for dinner while traveling, what a delightful surprise. The food and service were outstanding. Beautiful atmosphere, modern and chic, immaculately clean. The food was wonderful. I had the chicken tikka masala and it was some of the best I have had. My colleague had the curry chicken, also delicious. The buttered naan was fabulous. I just can't say enough about how wonderful the food was. The service was excellent too. I had water and every time my glass was 1/2 empty here came the server to refill it. I sure wish we had this place closer to home, it would be a regular spot for me. The prices are great, excellent value. If you like Indian food, you need to try this place.

1  Thank Catherine J

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This food is so delicious, and the atmosphere of the place is awesome. The service was great, and everyone is always so nice and welcoming. The lunch buffet is a real steal. Cannot say enough good things--every meal has been wonderful. And the gulab jamun is heavenly!!

1  Thank Katherine R
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing!!! The only reason I give it a four star instead of a five is that the chicken in the curry chicken is too big, it's more than a mouthful. Other than that, it's a great place to eat.

1  Thank STEPHEN A
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying the service is very poor. There was a woman and man working only. I had to ask the lady to give us water after sitting for 30 minutes. The food portions are small compared to other indian resturants and the taste was very bland. Now I may not be knowledged enough on taste levels you can tell the chef does not know what chicken tikka masala is. The sauce def. Had orange food coloring as it was bright orange which i have never seen. Prices are high compared to those in Raleigh area. This place looks amazing but food and service is terrible so what difference does it make if your ambiance is good. The best indian joint in town is Salt and Pepper check them out real authentic same prices and way more food portiin sizes. I see this place having a for lease sign up very soon.

1  Thank chrisstraley
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I have been thinking about trying it out. She has never had Indian food before. The buffet was a great way to try different things. The tandoori chicken was great. The butter chickem was very tasty. I different experience and well worth it

1  Thank Steven M