“Outstanding Indian cuisine. Some of the best I've ever eaten”

Salt n Pepper Indian Cuisine
Ranked #175 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 25
Description: We at Salt n Pepper Indian Cuisine welcome you to come and experience many of our vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. Our dishes have exotic ingredients and tongue-tingling flavors. All of our food is natural and freshly prepared daily on premises with no additives or preservatives. If you have any special request please ask.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Don't go anywhere else. I've eaten Indian food for over 20 years in several different states. This is hands-down some of the best food I've eaten in a restaurant. Thick, succulent gravies, juicy meat dishes, buttery naan, savory chicken.... it's all there. Go. Now.

1  Thank TheBogotano

Reviewed 17 August 2017

It was my first time visiting this restaurant. It was a Sunday dinner with my firends. I have been to the former restaurant at this location which I liked their foods too.
We all ordered different dishes so we can all taste different things, some medium and some mild. I don't like too hot dish, so medium chicken curry was way too hot for me. I really enjoyed mild buter chicken. Overall foods were great and will go back there again!
The only problme we had was the waitress. I am not sure if she's new or not, but she had a hard time getting our orderes right. She had a hard time using the tablet, when we asked the checks (seperate), she was standing by our table for a long time to figure out to print out our seperate checks. Finally she brought us checks, but it was all wrong too. So we ended up waiting for our correct checks to come for longer than we were actually waiting for our foods.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This place just blew us away!

The staff are friendly & courteous and assisted us with our menu choices, from curry, bread and rice to the beer (Indian or mexican) & spirits.

It appears as though all items on the menu come in 3 choice of hotness: mild, medium (packs some heat!) or spicy (you won't feel your face!).

We shared a range of starters, (pakoras, chilli paneer and vegetarian balls), each had a unique and rich flavour that certainly got us excited about our mains.

Our mains were an assortment of lamb & chicken curries and a rice biryani accompanied with garlic naan, roti and (immense!) servings of plain rice.

The food was delicious, authentic (no watering down of flavour here!) and portions were more than generous (We each left with enough for lunch the next day!).

Seriously glad this place has opened up in Fayetteville - I can see us becoming repeat customers!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

A friend and I went here for their lunch buffet and it was excellent. My friend found the place online with some good reviews so we figured we would try it since we try a different ethnic cuisine each week. It is very clean, excellent service, and a large variety of Indian food to chose from. I really hope they get good buisness from the area as I would hate to see them not survive. I highly recommend this location for excellent Indian Cuisine and fresh Na'an! (Bread)

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have been twice--both times food was amazing and the service was excellent. Definitely no lack of flavor or heat (if heat is something you like!). Hoping to get back on a weekend for the buffet to expand on things I haven't tried!