“Best sushi in NC”

Nona Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 597 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite place in Fayetteville hands down. The inside is classy with excellent service. We try to get here once a month if not more depending on travels. If you enjoy hibachi without the show and sushi, then you need to head here. If you like original sushi, try the Corona. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We came here for the sushi and were not disappointed. Their rolls are interesting, tasty, and reasonably-priced. I enjoyed the hurricane roll although my husband said the texture of the rice in his roll was a bit too mushy. The miso soup was excellent.
This place has a special ambiance due to the lighting and how the booths are placed. Unfortunately, the positive impression when you enter was dampened by how long it took our waiter to serve us. We had to ask 3 other staff members before our waiter made his way to our table (and somehow he had managed to serve 2 other parties that arrived after us). There seemed to be a lot of staff milling about when the restaurant was only a quarter full, which made the long wait for service even more of a mystery.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Wow! I've eaten sushi in many cities and many states and even other countries. Pretty sure I just found the best sushi I've ever eaten in my life! I got the pink lady and the yum yum role. Mind blown! This is the only place I will ever eat sushi again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We are sushi eaters. The sushi at Nona Sushi was subpar. The tuna had a mealy/mushy texture and it was fishy. The yellowtail was also fishy tasting. The fish just was not fresh. While the ambience was nice and the server pleasant enough, the seafood just isn't good, at least it wasn't last night. Don't let the glitzy light fixtures lure you in. It's about the food, not the lighting. We won't go back.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I usually go here solo once a month and with my husband once in awhile as well. I love the pork tonkatsu ramen, it's so simple yet delicious. I crave for it all the time!!! servers are usually very attentive, patient and knowledgeable with the menu, everyone were always so nice, friendly and the place is inviting. price is affordable. I will always come back, keep up the good work