“Amazing ramen, reasonable price”

Nona Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 597 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I usually go here solo once a month and with my husband once in awhile as well. I love the pork tonkatsu ramen, it's so simple yet delicious. I crave for it all the time!!! servers are usually very attentive, patient and knowledgeable with the menu, everyone were always so nice, friendly and the place is inviting. price is affordable. I will always come back, keep up the good work

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I have visited this place on several occasions and only had one issue with extremely slow service other than that the service has been spectacular as was the case on this outing. The food is always delicious, atmosphere is great, staff is normally courteous, and they offer a daily military discount. If you're in the area looking for somewhere to grab something to eat, I recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We have never been disappointed! Fish is fresh, rolls and specials are unique and staff has been nothing short of excellent and attentive! We LOVE Nona's!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Tasty sushi and a more unique menu than most nearby places. The tuna kobachi is so so good!! I just wish the side items weren't so expensive so it'd be easier to build a "well rounded" sushi meal. Lunch is a way more affordable option than dinner.

Upscale atmosphere and very pretty decor, great for a date!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It was delicious! We liked your sushi. :) All was perfect - service, food, drink and atmosphere. We will come next time with pleasure.