“Very Clean”
Review of Ramen Tsubaki

Ramen Tsubaki
Ranked #70 of 577 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Great Food and Super Clean restaurant plus great food prices too. Loved it and will definitely be back here again

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Just an amazing place to eat! Staff is friendly and noodles are fresh and delicious. Pretty exclusively order vegan miso ramen as it's incredible. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Everything is the real Japanese thing. The noodles are slightly different and are Chinese style. If familiar with Japanese ramen, it is not Tokyo style, but more of the kansai style. Have tried all 3 types and they are all good. I personally do not like menma, so ask for without. The tsukemen, the kind not in the broth,was the least tasty, in my opinion. There was too much oil and usually the sauce is more tangy with more vinegar. The gyoza are nice and crispy, like they should be, and the best I've had in the US. The dumplings, which are a cross between shoronpau and nikuman, is unique. It is expensive compared to what you would pay for in Japan, but it is as close as you can get to ramen in Fayetteville.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I love Asian noodles and was thrilled to find this shop. I've gone multiple times, and my party and I have enjoyed everything we have tried (roughly, half of the menu). My favorite is the spicy ramen - not too spicy, just a little zing - with an egg added to it. The shitake dumplings are a good savory pairing with the noodles. Portions are large, and noodles, in general, do not reheat well; that means that I can't finish my meal or take the rest home for later. Because of that, I would say that it is a little over-priced, but the quality of the food outweighs the price for me, and so I keep going back for more.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite place to eat ramen. Authentic Japanese Tsubaki Ramen in this city, nowhere close by can surpass this place. If you tried ramen before, you wont be disappointed!