“Pizza”
Review of Brixx Wood Fired Pizza - CLOSED

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Description: Brixx Pizza is an upscale, modern, unique concept known for our Wood Fired Pizzas which we offer on a traditional, wheat or Gluten free dough, We have 24 craft beer selections Plus a 25th mystery tap ever changing. We offer outdoor patio seating with two large screen Televisions and the patio is Pet Friendly. Download our Brixx Roxx app on your smart phone for our loyalty program which includes a Buy one get one free just for Downloading. Come in late night everyday after 10pm for BOGO pizza and appetizers! We take pride in our very unique and modern atmosphere with great service, a very clean and sanitary store and always lots of smiles! Try us once and you will be family for life!
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I loved this place! Good staff, good draft beer, No Heineken tho :( , delicious pizza, they have military discounts on Mondays, will come back

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We were in the mood for pizza and wanted to eat outside so we stopped in at Brixx. The restaurant is dog friendly and the staff made all three of us feel VERY welcome. The pizza and salad were good, the wait staff was excellent and we had a very relaxing visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Really enjoyed the visit. The manager was really accommodating to my mom's sodium restriction and made a special pizza for her and split our salad. The server was amazing fer nice attentive and it was a great experience. We enjoyed the food and great beer choices for me. $2.50 drafts on Monday! a real treat! All in all a great time and will come back again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My family and I decided to eat here on a Tuesday night to celebrate my passing of a recent exam. We arrived around 5:30 and were promptly seated outside as requested. When we arrived, there was only two other tables being occupied in the entire restaurant. After being seated our waitress soon came out to take our drink orders.

This Tuesday night the special for drinks was $3.50 for any NC beers. As a craft beer lover and someone who likes to drink local I appreciated not only their selection of NC craft beer, but also the fact that they were incentivizing people to drink local beer rather than mega beer like miller, bud, etc... For round one I had a Southern Pines Tropicalisimo, and my wife had a White Street Kolsch.

All the pizza's are 10" and I ordered the Bronx. My wife ordered a salad and my daughter got the penne pasta and meatballs. All the servings were more than adequate and we all had food to take home. We also ordered the Salted Caramel Cookie that was DEEElicious. Seriously, I don't have much of a sweet tooth but this thing was the bomb.

After our main course, the general manager Mike came to see how everything was. We told him how impressed we were and I admitted that I tried to game the drink special by ordering a Raleigh Brewing Hell Yes Ma'am only to be told that it couldn't be part of the special because it was considered a high gravity beer. Mike was unnecessarily apologetic for not being able to offer the beer at the special price and said that because it was our first time he would let me get one for the special price of $3.50. He and our waitress truly went above and beyond to make my family and I feel taken care of while we were there.

I say all this because when I read critical reviews about this establishment that are a sentence long and read "the pizza was nasty" or something of similar content I feel the need to defend it because I was very impressed. You can see from my review history that I may not review a lot, but when I do I try to be thorough and descriptive.

No one that I personally know that has gone here has ever been anything but completely satisfied, and I'm sure if you go you will be as well.

Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Mr Mike! It was so nice meeting you and your wonderful family and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This was a Memorial Day visit so they weren't too crowded, We had 3 types of pizza which were served in about 12 minutes and were very good. They have many choices for toppings but it wasn't what I would crazy eclectic. There were also many salads that sounded good but we didn't try them. The beer menu was large, I would guess 30-40 beers on tap, but the good part was that their menu described each one so you could pick easier. Our server was very friendly and the bartender came to our table to help with the beer choices. Warning: the pizza seemed a little salty to me but they have also gluten free if you care.

1  Thank beachbum2463
Management response:Responded 16 July 2017

Thank you for the awesome review! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Mike