“The best, most relaxing weekend! We did not want...”
other travellers have booked this property
Hot Tub with Mountain Views View from the Cabin
Wood Burning Sauna on the first level
massage room
Lotus  Water Garden
Gazebo at the Pond
Pond in the lower pasture
Yoga in the cabin
Cows on  summer day
Beehives and Cow Barn
Massage on the cabin deck
Winter at Sharon Spring
Sunrise 1
Living Room
Living Room
View from kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 49 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Miranda H
“The best, most relaxing weekend! We did not want to leave!”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

If you want a little slice of heaven this cabin is for you! My husband and I had the best, most relaxing weekend together. Kendall was such a gracious host, but also gave us our privacy! The cabin was immaculate, bright, perfect for a couple on a weekend get away! The massages were the very best either of us have ever had, so thoughtful and relaxing! The wood burning sauna was absolutely amazing! And I must say that the cabin being so clean and bright gave us such a wonderful energy to wake up to each day. The thought put into every detail really meant a lot to us!! The pillows were so comfy I actually bought a few for our house. I have never felt so rested! Thank you Kendall for a wonderful trip!! I hope we can come stay for a month next time! We were sad to leave!

Management Response
18 Oct 2017
Thank you Miranda for this fabulous review. I feel grateful I could provide a space and place so beneficial to your well being.
Please come back soon,
Kendall
amywilfon...
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Peaceful cabin!”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Loved the view/space...lily pond, bird watching, hot stone massage, sauna....great location. Wonderful place - will go back!

faithkell...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My sister, niece and I stayed at Kendall's cozy cabin retreat in June. The views were just gorgeous from the open airy space. We took advantage of the sauna, massages and yoga too. Everything was just perfect! We took the dogs on hikes around the property during the day and enjoyed the beautiful starry sky at night. We slept soundly and comfortably on the beds. The cozy kitchen had everything we needed to make all of our meals and the grocery stores were close by whenever we need to resupply. Kendall had an ample supply of movies and books to keep us entertained. But the gorgeous views and surrounding gardens were enough to keep us entertained and at peace! We cannot wait to come back again next year.

Amy P
“Perfect Private Getaway”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Kendall's cabin and property were beyond beautiful. She is a wonderful host and full of information about the area. There is so much to like about this rental. The cabin itself has a large loft feel with beautiful hardwoods and lots of space which we loved. It was simply decorated but had everything we needed for a private getaway for 2. We loved star-gazing from the hot tub at night. I had a two-hour massage and my husband and I loved the hot stone sauna! These amenities really make the experience complete - highly recommended!

The property has a farm with cows, gardens, a pond, and beautiful flowers. The view of the mountains is breathtaking. It's hard to not be happy when you look out the window ;-)

The cabin is a short drive into Asheville - about 15 min. The Blue Ridge Parkway is just a few minutes away and there is a lot of hiking in the area. We loved being close to the city but far enough away that we didn't have to hear sirens and traffic all night. I also highly recommend The Local Joint in Fairview. They have amazing food and great customer service. We ate there 3 times in 3 days! I wish they had a place like that where we live.

We ate out every meal so we didn't grill or use the kitchen very much but you have everything you need to cook if you so choose.

We are so spoiled with this place I don't think we would stay anywhere else when we visit Asheville again!

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
3 Apr 2017
Thank you Amy for this wonderful review. So glad you could take it all in!
Kendall
Nicki B
“Beautiful, peaceful view --- close to Asheville”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a wonderful trip! The cabin was in the perfect location to enjoy a mountain get-a-way and still enjoy visiting Asheville. The private hot tub, massages, and beautiful morning views were amazing!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing