“Peacefully Perfect Retreat for Mother & Daughters...”
other travellers have booked this property
Hot Tub with Mountain Views View from the Cabin
Wood Burning Sauna on the first level
massage room
Lotus  Water Garden
Gazebo at the Pond
Pond in the lower pasture
Yoga in the cabin
Cows on  summer day
Beehives and Cow Barn
Massage on the cabin deck
Winter at Sharon Spring
Sunrise 1
Living Room
Living Room
View from kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 49 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Family L
“Peacefully Perfect Retreat for Mother & Daughters & Friends”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

My second visit to Sharon Springs, I brought my daughters this time. They're 18 and 15 and I wasn't sure they would appreciate the natural setting, yoga, meditation, and massage as much as I ... but they did! We stayed 3 nights. On the first night, we took the 15-minute drive to downtown Asheville to watch and listen to the famous drum circle. On Saturday morning and then again each of the next 2 mornings, we had a yoga lesson with the proprietress, Kendall. She is a beautiful teacher! The yoga was meditative, peaceful, gentle, and invigorating ... complimented by a view of the glorious mountains from the big windows in the cabin. Each of us also had a massage session - wonderful! In between these indulgences, we walked the property - which features pastures, ponds, woods, and hills - and bought organic veggies and meats from nearby establishments to cook in the well-appointed kitchen complete with gas grill. On our last night, we experienced the sauna, which was amazing, as well as the hot tub. This is an experience we will carry with us always - returning to a peaceful mind and healthy body whenever we think of Sharon Springs. I highly recommend Sharon Springs Cabin, whether for a romantic getaway or for a bonding experience with family or friends. It's especially perfect for our situation, when mothers and daughters might grow apart due to all the demands on our time. I am very thankful that Kendall and her lovely environment gave us a chance to breathe, to be together in nature, and to rediscover how much we enjoy being a family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LaT160
Atlanta, Georgia
“gorgeous views”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

this cabin is beautiful and a calm peaceful retreat. the views are outstanding and the spa services are a bonus. i'll remember next time to book extra sauna appointments. my time in the sauna was my absolute favorite part of the wellness package! beautiful and rejuvenating space.

endlesmo1
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Privacy, cabin, Massage and yoga .... All were awesome! We will definitely stay again on our next Asheville visit!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
boiscout7...
Louisville, Kentucky
“Peacefully Perfect”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The Sharon Spring cabin was the highlight of my trip to Asheville. My friend and my little dog accompanied me on this trip. The cabin was the perfect amount of space for two platonic adults. The property was lovely and quiet. My favorite aspect was the lotus garden. My friend enjoyed picking the berries that were in season. And my dog loved running freely around the grounds. Kendall also recommended a local hiking trail just minutes up the road where a short hike on a clear day would led to an amazing overlook. We did the hike in the rain and mist, but even without the view, it was a lovely spot and my dog was able to run off leash since it was a privately owned trail. I would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the lotus garden
Liked least: Spending the morning of my last day cleaning. I would recommend offering an optional cleaning fee.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Trisha D
Louisville, Kentucky
“Perfect, Peaceful Retreat”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Pros: Close to Asheville, Blue Ridge Parkway and Lake Lure, clean and spacious, nice mountain view, relaxing private hot tub, wood burning sauna, massages were excellent, lots of reading material, surround sound stereo, grill, meditation garden and walking trails.

The cabin is very close to the owners house yet you still feel as though you have plenty of privacy. Kendall, the owner, is very nice and accomodating. She offers use of her garden as well as the opportunity to swim in the lake on her property.
There are many nearby restaurants and grocery stores. Downtown Asheville is approximately 15 minutes away.

I would recommend this cabin for couples as there is only a queen size bed and it's an open floor plan.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing