“Awesome house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
94judyb
“Awesome house”
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Beautiful furnishings, fantastic views, 4 floors, Everything was perfect at Farmer's Folly, a stunning and well-equipped house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA

Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
21 Jun 2013
The owner's of the home worked so hard readying it for this Summer's guests and I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. I will happily pass your feedback on and I hope you'll revisit Emerald Isle and Farmer's Folly West for your next family vacation. Please call us when we can begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Indianapolis
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
20 Jun 2013
It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I'm so happy to know that the home was ready when you arrived and met your expectations. We'd love to have you again so please let us know when we can plan your next vacation to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing