“Paradise Found”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Janet D
Euclid, Ohio
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Spent a week here with 4 other adults & my 2 small grandchildren (2&5). This house is beautiful!! Had absolutely everything we needed & then some, in way of amenities. The view is spectacular! Loved having the beach so very close. The pool at the club house was open & we enjoyed that each day....a 2 minute walk from our house. staff at the club house were wonderful....we seemed to be the only ones there using the pool this time of year & that was great with 2 small ones. I was a guest here, as I jokingly said as a "nanny". for my grandkids.....it was such a wonderful trip in a truly stunning home! Beds super comfortable, as well. Just an all around perfect get away. Would definitely stay here again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views!! The pool close by & the quiet neighborhood.
Liked least: leaving....
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Winston-Salem NC

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
7 Dec 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed this home and I absolutely agree, Breezy is a wonderful place to spend quality family time with the beautiful beach serving as a serene backdrop. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing