“Just what we were looing for and met all of our...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jensmith2...
“Location nice.. But”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Home had a very bad smell, which was noticable the minute we opened the door. Air conditioner broke and home drastically needs updating and new paint. Location is great. Would recommend hardwood, laminate or tile flooring (something cleanable) in a pet friendly unit. We left a day early...

12 May 2017
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. I'm sorry to hear that you cut your stay short. Please let us know of anything that detracts from your enjoyment while staying with us so we can work to ensure you have a relaxing vacation.
SheilaGoo...
“Lots of potential needs work”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This property could be a real gem. The location is great and the layout is fine. But the place has a horrible smell. It is not a pet odor. It is a musty smell. We were requested to not open the windows which we ignored. We also bought candles and Febreeze. Tons of ants in the kitchen. Walls were filthy and could use paint

12 May 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear of the odor you encountered while staying at this home. On occasion the musty smell you described can occur by windows left open and humidity entering the home creating condensation and eventually mildew. This is something our housekeeping department is happy to help remedy so should you encounter this again, please let us know.

I do agree with you that the layout and location of Surf and Sound is ideal, and I hope you will come and stay again.
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
4 Sep 2014
Thank you for your feedback. The Surf and Sound duplex is one of our best values, and a very popular choice among smaller groups who enjoy vacationing with their pets. With each side of this duplex having just two bedrooms, parking is limited.

I am sorry to hear of the bothersome smell, and gladly our housekeeping department would have worked to remedy this for you. Please call us to report any issues or disappointments you have in any of our vacation homes and we will work to resolve the problem, so you can enjoy your stay.

Thank you again for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound West. I do hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle for your next vacation.
NC
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Greensboro
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
3 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation and were able to bring your dog. I agree, the note about a dishwasher is strange and I've asked our maintenance department to check into this. Thank you for letting us know and please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing