US$ 180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 67
US$ 122
Homewood
US$ 72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 75
Red Roof
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 106
US$ 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

All reviewsstay at red rooffront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staymotelnikinccurtphousekeeperrepairrefrigerator
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed at the red roof in at the RTP location. My room was clean and kept up to part. the Representative Fatima checked me in was nice and kind. I was given great customer service by her when she attempted to help me help me find my luggage. overall my stay was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank -you for your great comments! We are Glad Fatima provided you with a great service and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I spent one night at this property. First room I checked into the smoke alarm was chirping. There was no maintenance man on duty so I changed rooms. Also the door handle in the first room was really hard to push down to open. Second room was fine. The elevator was not working. I asked how long it had been broken and the front desk person said quite awhile and wasn't expected to be fixed until August 15th. That was over 2 weeks after my one night stay.

The room itself was clean and comfortable. There was no hairdryer. Similar to a RR in Lompoc CA where I had stayed but this one was half the price and in much better condition.

I thought the type of people frequenting this place were a little suspect. Not sure if I would return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank-you for your great comments.. The entire staff takes pride on being able to go the extra mile for our guests. I will pass along your great comments to the team. Please visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn at the RTP location. I was very pleased with the customer service and room. The representative Mary was very pleasant, she showed great customer service and even helped us with our luggage to our room. The rooms were clean and pet-friendly. I enjoyed my stay and I have recommended this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our Inn . We love for guests to leave comments about their positive experiences at our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and will be delighted to use your comments to futher motivate the staff. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This was the worst hotel I have stayed at in a very long time. CLEARLY many live here full time and when you see 3-4 Children in room after room and the desk tell you it is an Extended Stay place? RUN YOU BUTT OFF!!! The floors were so dirty we never took our socks off and threw them out the next day. NO no no ohhhhh no.

Room Tip: Yes - stay in one at another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank You for choosing to stay with Red Roof Inn while visiting the Durham area. Our convenient location often fill us with guest that are there for special events at the University or families visiting the hospital. I am happy to hear there were no incidents during your stay as usual. We do have great security personnel that allows our staff to focus on offering great customer service we're proud of while they make sure everyone is safe and secure. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The room was very clean the housekeeper was friendly I think her for a very clean room she said her name was Elaine and she was so sweet I want you to know that I enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inn in my room with 311 thank you very much

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor much quite
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank pearlsdiamondsgold
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank-you for staying with us. We really appreciate your great comments. I'm glad to see we left a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area