All reviewsstay at red rooffront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staymotelnikinccurtphousekeeperrepairrefrigerator
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I visited the Red Roof Inn at the Durham location off hwy 55..last weekend.. I stayed three days 2 nights it was my Birthday I really enjoy my stay. Marcus the front desk clerk was very helpful he made sure all my needs were taken care of. I will definitely be returning soon an telling others about my visit.. Thanks Vicky

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank-you for staying with us...We appreciate all feedback from our guests. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will pass along your great comments to my team

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My stay at the red roof was great. Marcus provided great assistance and was very polite. The room was clean and everything worked properly. I was able to find a park in front of my room and the environment was peaceful.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thank-you for your great comments. We are glad that you had an outstanding stay with a Red roof inn Location.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I sleep here on March 09, I asked for a non smoking room and first thing when I get to my room ciggar smoke pestilence, the sheets had cigar burns and where dirty, I called guest services and the answer was that all the rooms are non smoking but some guests do not care. I will never stay in a Red Roof again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

I sincerely apologize for the problems you experienced at our inn. I will pass along your comments to the staff and please contact me directly at 919-361-1950 to discuss this situation in more detail.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This Red Roof was very convenient for our stay, visiting relatives in the area. The room was clean, tho on the 3rd floor (I had requested ground floor & I passed a few vacant rooms on my way to the elevator). At room 329, the door handle opened up & you had to put your shoulder to it to get in, very annoying. The desk clerk, a young man, came up the first night to show us how to get in. We are seniors & it was hard for us, but when I asked for the 1st floor, he said that he had reservations for all those rooms. The room smelled like cigarette smoke & he said he'd come back with some spray but he never did.

The maids came in every day & took the $ I left, changed towels but didn't make the bed. That was surprising.

We stay at Red Roof a lot because we travel with our cat, tho we didn't bring her this trip. I guess I'd stay at this hotel again in the future but would be more insistant on getting a ground floor room.

Room Tip: Our backside room was fairly quiet but don't take 329!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Thank-you for staying with us. We really appreciate your great comments. I'm glad to see we left a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a weekend in November.

Arrived late, but checkin was quick. Attendant was nice.(this is the only reason why this place got 2 stars).

1st room smelled like a big cigarette. They have no smoking signs all over, but I guess it a thing to smoke in the room.

Went downstairs attendant was apologetic and was able to get us another room. It still smelled like a cigarette, but not as bad, so we just stayed in there.

The sheets had cigarette burn holes. The dresser drawer was broken. The heat worked but was slow.

The guests next door had their door open all day Saturday, smoking weed, and playing loud music when we left in the morning. They were still at it when we got back at 1am. They stopped their party at 1:15am.

Sunday morning at 6am(crack o dawn) someone was banging loudly on another door. It was a pregnant woman who's baby-daddy was in a room with another woman. They started fighting outside and her wig got ripped off and was laying on the ground. Apparently the baby-daddy's car was bought in the name of his pregnant lover's father, and his side girl was driving it. Cops came and that was settled down after an HOUR-------

If you have the money stay somewhere else. I know the price is tempting. But don't do it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

We are truly sorry about the issues in your room. Thank-you for bringing your issues to our attention and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to the area.