All reviewsstay at red rooffront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staymotelnikinccurtphousekeeperrepairrefrigerator
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a weekend in November.

Arrived late, but checkin was quick. Attendant was nice.(this is the only reason why this place got 2 stars).

1st room smelled like a big cigarette. They have no smoking signs all over, but I guess it a thing to smoke in the room.

Went downstairs attendant was apologetic and was able to get us another room. It still smelled like a cigarette, but not as bad, so we just stayed in there.

The sheets had cigarette burn holes. The dresser drawer was broken. The heat worked but was slow.

The guests next door had their door open all day Saturday, smoking weed, and playing loud music when we left in the morning. They were still at it when we got back at 1am. They stopped their party at 1:15am.

Sunday morning at 6am(crack o dawn) someone was banging loudly on another door. It was a pregnant woman who's baby-daddy was in a room with another woman. They started fighting outside and her wig got ripped off and was laying on the ground. Apparently the baby-daddy's car was bought in the name of his pregnant lover's father, and his side girl was driving it. Cops came and that was settled down after an HOUR-------

If you have the money stay somewhere else. I know the price is tempting. But don't do it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

We are truly sorry about the issues in your room. Thank-you for bringing your issues to our attention and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

The reason why i stay here is because reka and chirease are the best housekeepers in the triangle. they make sure you get what you need at all times!!! Just step outside the room and they are there to help.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank-you for staying with us...We appreciate all feedback from our guests. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will pass along your great comments to my team.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Got a cheap rate as I was working in the area. It's really a 'workmans' hotel but was fine. Room was small but very clean. Hotel was quiet at night, no noise whatsoever. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. No complaints with the price I paid. No breakfast food.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
N T, Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Thank-you for your great comments! I will pass on your feedback to the Red Roof team. The staff takes pride on being able to provide you with GREAT recommendations for the area.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The bathroom laminate had water damage and water was coming from underneath. The room was generally clean. I did expect more than just coffee as I have had at prior Red Roof Inn stays. The office staff was accommodating and friendly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

We are truly sorry about the issues in your room. Thank you for bringing your issues to our attention and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This was probably the worse hotel I've ever stayed in. There were people smoking everywhere... The rooms were filthy including both the bed linens and the covers.. There was mold in the room and the bathrooms were dirty. This was a hurricane evacuation but I still expected cleanliness..

There were people running up and down the hallways and trash from food overflowing in canisters. The staff were polite though. That was the best part.. Otherwise I would never recommend this at all.

Room Tip: Do not stay here ever!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the way you feel the room was in and it is our goal to make sure you have a nice and enjoyable stay. I have passed along your comments to the housekeeping staff so this will not happen again. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future so we can give you and every guest that stay with us deserve.