“Good food on a budget.”
Review of Wok'n Grille

Wok'n Grille
Ranked #353 of 855 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and very helpful and friendly staff. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Just stopped for a quick bite to eat. The order came up quick and the food was good! I would eat there again

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I'm sorry. I just don't write negative reviews. We were too tired to go out so we ordered in to our hotel. Chinese sounded good since we had just returned from Mexico. So our food came in a respectful amount of time. When I unpacked our food I discovered there were no utensils. I called the restaurant and notified them. We waited twenty minutes and they never showed. I went downstairs and fortunately found plastic utensils from their breakfast bar. By this time food was barely warm. Fifteen minutes later they showed up with a couple of forks and a spoon. Unacceptable. I ordered hot and sour soup. It was certainly not sour. I also had pork fried rice. I've had better. My wife had sesame chick and she said it was pretty good. Order from here if you must but beware. Don't sign your bill or dismiss the driver until you unpack your order and make sure you have something other than your fingers with which to eat your meal.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We get food from here fairly often because it is very convenient. It's good but is pretty standard for Chinese takeout.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Stopped by here because I was in the mood for Chinese and it was the only one available ... after driving for a few minutes looking for someplace. You could miss it from the road, so good to know the landmark around .. Tropical Smoothie, Serena's, Quiznos, etc. Ordered just a standard Lunch combo, sesame chicken with an egg roll ... pretty tasty! The price was awesome at just 5.95 (6.40 with tax) and although I have had bigger portions before, I was not disappointed and def. full when I finished. The service was good and my food arrived pretty fast. This is close to work so def. can see myself returning.