“Great spot to meet for lunch!”

Saladelia Cafe and Catering Service
Ranked #114 of 827 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I met a girlfriend and my daughter for lunch. Food was very good and generous in quantity. I got the gyro with a side of tabouli and spanikopita. The spanikopita was large enough for a meal!

You order at the counter and they deliver the food to your table.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I frequently meet friends here for lunch because the food is reliable. Sometimes I get the soup but today the chicken pita special looked good so I ordered that. You order at the cash register, grab your drink in the cup they give you and you then take a seat putting your number on the table. A little while the waiter appears with your food with your silverware. The food was good as usual. The homemade chips were crispy, pita fresh, chicken well prepared. My only complaint was that the sauce was alittle too spicy for my taste. They have yummy desserts which are displayed near the cash registers. Today I stayed good and didn’t succumb to eating one.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Convenient, quick, friendly service. Food choices are numerous and very good. It's nice to have a healthier choices as opposed to the fast food that is normally around

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had frequently tried the Saladelia small shop on Erwin Rd, but never the main site on University. I went on a Saturday afternoon when it wasn't that busy. Unlike the other comments about service, I found the staff incredibly friendly, helpful, and prompt. I had an Avocado BLT which was great (didn't notice that it came with a fried egg, which did add to it's uniqueness) and an ice coffee. The deserts looked excellent. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We met with a party of ten, and this restaurant could accommodate us well, and could provide seating, and make an exception for a couple of members with members of our party to bring diet foods with them. For this we were grateful.

The menu items themselves were good, though not exceptional. Quantities were large. The staff was pleasant.

If you want to meet with a large party, this is at the top of the list.