“Excellent Food!”

Gonza Tacos y Tequila
Reserve with OpenTable
Gonza Tacos y Tequila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 855 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a group of friends. The servers were nice and accommodating. I had the El Platano, which was amazing! Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. The serving sizes were generous. I wish there was a Gonza’s near me!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Bailey was our waitress and was fabulous. She was super knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions about the drinks and food. Highly recommend this restaurant for a casual atmosphere. Great food and service!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I swear the best Mexican I have ever had.
NACHOS are amazing. The restaurant can be loud at times but the energy is amazing.
THE margaritas and draf been is are also awesome

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place continues to wow my family and I. The first time we went to Gonzo’s we immediately fell in love with the food, service, and atmosphere. This restaurant continues to be our top dinner choice for weekends. See you soon Gonzon’s!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had a party of 10 and from the reservation to paying the bill could not have gone any smoother. Our waiter and the bartender was excellent. The food was great, especially the ceviche appetizer.