Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Ranked #50 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“Clean but not fancy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed one night on a business trip to save money. I did! Comfortable and clean but not fancy and exactly as expected. I would stay again under similar circumstances.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Durham, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

I have stayed at this Extended Stay for nearly 6 mos. and can say without reservation that it is one of the worst facilities I've encountered in my years of travel due to it's POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!.
I have ,nearly without exception, weekly come in from work to find my room uncleaned. Given that rooms are only cleaned weekly you'd think that attention to this could be expected.. NOT HERE!!! The responsibility for seeing that my room is cleaned rests with me the paying customer. I've discussed the matter with the manager on site with no correction of the issue and no honest interest in it's resolution. Once again last night after a 12 hour shift I found my room uncleaned though I changed the day of the week to Saturday from Sunday at their request in hopes of better service. Don't count on anything other than the absolute minimum service and customer care / support at this Extended Stay Hotel. Choose another facility if at all possible! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER LOYALTY EVEN FOR THOSE THAT DO HAVE EXTENDED STAYS HERE

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank B747crew
Rehovot, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2010

I stayed here for a conference at Research Triangle. The hotel itself was fine - clean, comfortable, certainly better than a motel. One word of caution - there is an identically named hotel on Miami Blvd *North*, so you might wind up there by mistake if you are driving in. I did and it took some time to figure out I was at the wrong place.

Other than that, I thought the area around was really dull! I wanted to get a quick bite for dinner without driving more than 10 minutes, and there was literally nothing around but a Subway. Oh, and of course there were no sidewalks around this area, so the only option was to drive for 2 minutes down the road for a sub.

Nevertheless, it is a good place to stay if you don't care about the surroundings and have a car.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Southport, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2010

This is a very nice facility with a great staff. Rooms are large enough for a long stay and amenities are more than adequate. Location is easy on, easy off I40 near Durham Research Park, Airport, Chapel Hill. Staff remembers your name as you may come and go and provide the best service, consistently, as I have seen anywhere after 40 years of travel.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Raleigh
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2010

I stayed there for almost 3 days for my business meetings. My clients are located in RTP and this hotel is nearby to technology park and saved me lots of traveling time everyday. After full day of meetings, i just need a comfortble sleep in the night and thats wht i got there. I never got time to use pool or club during my business trips, so it did not bother me much that they dont have such amenities. All rooms have attached kitchen and thats make my life little comfortable.
Overall, if this is not the best but not the worst also for your business trip stays.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Durham hotels
0.8 km away
0.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Research Triangle Park
0.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham AP / Research Triangle

Been to Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South

Property: Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
Address: 4919 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703-8435 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe )
Region: United States > North Carolina > Durham
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #50 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Price range (per night): ₹ 4,667 - ₹ 8,363
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Durham