“Very disappointing experience ”

Cilantro Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #300 of 827 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch recently. Had a gyro and asked for no feta on it. Unfortunately the preparer did not honor that request. Others in my group had problems with their orders as well. I will not go back.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stopped by here after work one day and decided to order the gyro sandwich. The lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions were all very fresh. The gyro meat itself was sliced a bit thicker than most other gyros I have had and I liked this ! The food was ready in about 10 minutes and there was only one other customer in the restaurant at the time (about 5:30 pm). The tzatziki sauce seemed watery and tasteless at first but then I realized it needed to be stirred. They give you one little cup of this with your sandwich but I could have gotten more if I wanted. They said they had a spicier sauce I could get instead but I'm a traditionalist with this type of sauce. Feta cheese comes on the sandwich as well but I opted to not have this.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

If you are trying to get in and out quickly this restaurant is not for you. I went with four coworkers, ordered first and ended up leaving with no lunch. The staff kept saying my food was coming, but after 1/2 hour wait and all my coworkers served and finished eating I had to ask for a refund and leave.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I got the filet mignon platter that came with rice and Greek salad. It was absolutely delicious. When I'm in this area for business again, I'll definitely go back!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Excellent healthy food here, Gyros are simply amazing.
I stayed nearby at Comfort Suites, and dined here three times in a week, wonderful friendly staff, and Superb healthy food, Five stars!!!!