“Wonderful”

Cilantro Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #365 of 791 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Excellent healthy food here, Gyros are simply amazing.
I stayed nearby at Comfort Suites, and dined here three times in a week, wonderful friendly staff, and Superb healthy food, Five stars!!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Small local restaurant with true medertrainian food. Gyro, kabulleh wraps were fantastic. It is a little hidden but worth the hunt.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I really wanted this to be much better than it was. I may have got them on a off night. Really need to work on their customer service.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I stopped in for a take-out dinner. I ordered the chicken wrap and a baklava. The chicken was wonderfully seasoned. The pita, however, was a little tough as if it had been out for too long. I just ate what was inside the pita and it worked out fine. The baklava was very good. The place doesn't have a lot of ambiance, but the staff is very kind and helpful.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Yes, here we are in NC again for a soccer tournament. It's nearly 7pm and the teen boy is hungry.

He has a thing for gyros, and out we go to Cilantro , which is very near our hotel. Oooops, though. The door was wide open, but the restaurant was closed for a private party.

The owner was very gracious, and invited us to stay. It's a small place, though, so we decided to carry out our order: spinach salad, hummus, a lamb wrap & a gyro.

It was tasty, but what I will remember most us the hospitality.