“The Server Made the Night”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #58 of 856 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The food was great, but the server made our evening. We discovered that one in our party had a birthday (she was keeping it secret), and the server made the evening so special.

Date of visit: November 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you for this kind review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the food and service you received during this visit. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We usually visit a Cheesecake Factory when we travel because we don't have one at home.

This time my husband had a burger and I had an Asian chicken salad from the Skinnylicious menu.

The salad was good, a little too cold. The burger was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

What a great delight this place is... food delicious, service impeccable and cheesecake to die for!!

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for this kind review, Carol. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the food and service you received during this visit. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped tonight for an early dinner and loved the food and service. We had Keith I. as our server and he did a great job. The Santa Fe salad was outstanding!

Date of visit: October 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hello. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Cheesecake Factory is been one of my favorite places for years now. Coming into this restaurant the interior design feels dated and tired. It's time for Cheesecake Factory to redesign that weird Egyptian sort of interior decor. It's very year 2000. 0We had a really great server very attentive and obliging. He's definitely five out of five. The food was just okay. I remember it tasting so much better but my pasta was dry the chicken was overcooked and dry and I had to ask for extra sauce just to make it edible. The Bread Basket is all right. Cheesecake is still good, as good as I remember. I do think that the price point for Cheesecake Factory is too expensive. They give you too much food and it costs too much. You shouldn't need to be paying $20 a person for lunch or dinner. I am not anxious return =(

Date of visit: September 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hello. Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback. We are sorry we have not been able to provide you with an exceptional experience. During your next visit ,please join us for Happy Hour for discounted food and drinks! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK