“Meetings, good food, and a great place to work.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #174 of 807 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Many business people and sales people who are out and on the go consider Panera Bread to be like a satellite office. I have been to this Panera twice in the last few weeks to meet with someone and eat lunch. An Asian salad or Pick 2 with soup and 1/2 sandwich are great choices. The atmosphere is perfect for a meeting and meal or just for going out to get a casual bite to eat.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This location seems to always be busy, whether in the early morning for breakfast or noon time for lunch. The taste of the Roasted Turkey Apple Cheddar sandwiche was consistent with other Panera locations and was reasonably priced. The Seating area was clean and seating plentiful indoors and out.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I ordered a pick-2 with a salad and turkey sandwich. They got 4 things wrong in my order (didn't give me my side of bread listed on my receipt, added salt/pepper I didn't want, skipped the cheese I paid extra for and that was listed on my receipt, and didn't give me the pastry that I paid for and was also on my receipt). When I asked for a free pastry, per their 'Accuracy Matters' policy printed on the receipt, I wasn't even asked what had been wrong. No apology, no interest. Panera (this location and all Panera locations, really) always messes up something in the order. They put too much $$ into fancy commercials advertising 'real ingredients' and not enough $$ and effort into training quality employees.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The staff are pleasant and quick, but the drink station could be better maintained. Food is fresh and portions are great.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Pretty so, so for morning eats. Would go for something else. Bakery goods were not very fresh. I tried the scones and was a little disappointed.