US$ 70
Red Roof
US$ 122
US$ 116
US$ 192
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2013

This location illustrated superior customer service while staying for a weekend. The hostess initiated great conversation, and even addressed me by now through out my weekend. The room was spacious and clean. I really enjoyed the recliner that was stationed within the room while watching tv. I recommend this location to anyone who wants to stay in a clean place and being treated with great customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RTP - 4610 Miami Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I took my family on a road trip from Indiana, and ended up making an unexpected overnight stop at this hotel. The staff was very accommodating, considering may times room for a family of 5 isn't always available. I found my room to be comfortable, and the staff to be helpful and pleasant. I won't hesitate if needing to make this my hotel of chose when in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your family so everyone was comfortable. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Walked in to barely dressed people wandering in the lobby. I checked in anyway, asked for non smoking, went into my room to find ashes all over the table, cigarettes in an ashtray and unsmoked cigar laying on the nightstand. A dirty towel left out, trash in the trash can and A USED CONDOM WRAPPER ON THE TV STAND. I walked out. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2012
roadwarriornc, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RTP - 4610 Miami Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Durham - Research Triangle Park - Miami Blvd. - North. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

The hotel was very clean and front desk staff is very nice and helpful. The bed wasnt very comfortable, but everything else was good.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2008

This place is a complete dump! And, even more ridiculous is that it cost as much as other hotels in the area that are much nicer! It was filthy dirty - our clean white socks were filthy on the bottoms within minutes of putting them on and walking around. The kitchen had very old and dated appliances. The room was small. We were stuck next to the elevator as there weren't other rooms available for a family. (We were staying there as accommodations were booked for us by a prospective employer for my husband and our request for a suite given we had our young children with us - we didn't choose the place and CLEARLY they did not know the condition of it - the promptly moved us once we informed them of the condition!) Additionally, the railroad runs just behind the hotel, not even a 1/4 mile from the property, with several trains passing throughout the day/night.

Additionally, the staff were just flat out rude. My husband called the night before to see if they had cribs (not knowing what kind of place it was, of course!) and the individual working was too busy talking to a co-worker to actually listen and answer his questions. We found the staff to behave similarly upon our arrival and during our stay. Not even so much as a smile or hello when passing through the front lobby. More of a glare from them to be honest!

Finally, the area near the elevator on the ground floor smelled really bad as well.

Just don't waste your time or money staying here!!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)