“Filthy plumbing with toilet clogged and overflowing couldnt get in shower til man came with plunger over an hour later yet made”
Review of Super 8 Dunn

Super 8 Dunn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Dunn
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

We even offered more money to be able to shower late after plumber but were yelled at by front desk lady who said" you have exactly 10 minutes" rushed out to load car and missing items we prob left behind in such a hurry we were shaking after she treated us so rudely. Our first clue should have warned us when we went to room, the door was ajar. Lady says "oh yea, I was just in there! " well. Never again! 10$ more folks-go to the best western!

• Stayed: May 2012
Kal P, General Manager at Super 8 Dunn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. I certainly agree that
your unsatisfactory experiences do not represent the level of service we strive to provide. I have addressed the issues with my staff and I regret that your stay wasn't enjoyable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

It was clean, had in room wifi, comfortable beds. Didn't need anything else for a one night stay, We didn't do the free continental breakfast. Went to cracker barrel instead. But I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again for a one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Kal P, Manager at Super 8 Dunn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

I like to thank you for taking your time for the review. Reviews helps me improve the hotel standard and service. I look forward to see you while you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We have been in some Super 8's that were not so hot so we asked to see a room first. The bathroom was very clean.but the chairs were old and had stains on them. The breakfast was ok but not anything special. I was told it was built in the 70's and I don't think there has been any major renovations since then. The staff was very friendly and they were working on the landscaping. I would not hesitate to stay there again but I wouldn't go out of my way to stop either.The price was great and since we travel with our dog our choices are limited.and often we are not given the best rooms but this was comfortable and smoke free.
It is a little tricky to get to but there are plenty of places to eat near by. And although it is almost on the high way we did not hear any traffic noise, our room was in the back of the building. The parking lot needs a good clean up, it was very dirty. It should be swept.

Room Tip: Our room was to the back and we heard NO road noise and the place is very close to the road.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jumi4037
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The reservation was easy and the front desk was helpful. The bed was real soft and one of the pillows had lumpy microbeads in it. There were electrical glitches and the plumbing had minor problems which will become major problems if they are not taken care of. The room was clean.We were actually trying this motel to see if it could be place to stay for several nights for one of our golfing vacations and sadly this hotel does not make the grade.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back because Rt 95 is very close to the front.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We were passing through DUNN on our way south, came across this hotel here and decided to book it for the price & because it took in our dog for a reasonable fee. It's an older motel with flowery bedspreads and 'popcorn' ceilings but the room was clean and comfortable. Call me strange but the sheets were clean and smelled mildly of bleach, which made me feel that they make an effort at cleanliness. The bathroom was similarly spotless. While the furniture is on the old-fashioned side but it was clean and well kept.

The front desk was manned by a young Lady that was friendly and chatty, giving us info on where to eat and places in the area to check out. The area felt safe and was well lit. This hotel is a good deal.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Kal P, Manager at Super 8 Dunn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

I want to thank you for the review. Reviews are very important for us to improve our hotel's service culture. I look forward to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunn
0.6 km away
1.0 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95
24.3 km away
Econo Lodge Wade - Fayetteville North

Been to Super 8 Dunn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK