“Great House and deck”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nick N
“Great House and deck”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Perfect house in a great location. I reccomend renting bikes and really enjoying the area! can't wait for next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mary G
“Be careful and review the house before staying”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I am giving it a poor rating as we rented the same home two years prior (with not so great results) and decided to give it another try since it was under a new management company. We paid for early check in and at arrival 2 women were leaving the house, they were bringing out a few items for the trash and were moving on to the next house. We entered the house and starting our week. Over the next day we found a shower with sand in it, a bed with smelly sheets, at least 4 empty water bottles under the beds, a previous occupant's shirt behind a bed, a wet dirty towel in one closet and a wet ottoman in the same room. There were two broken chairs and a comforter on the gazebo deck. (Also there were three blenders and all three were broken). I called on Monday morning to complain about the items in the house and the deck and they sent a lady over to pick up the comforter, however, she just walked in the house. Meanwhile I have a german shepherd in the house, which i registered. She was almost up to the third floor before I realized she was in the house. Not acceptable. The manager offered to send over another cleaning crew but I explained to him we were already situated in the home why wasn't this done correctly to begin with, in addition to paying for early check in? He was absolutely no help in regards to this. Another service guy came to the home and I was talking to him re the issues and he said the owner has a ton of rental homes which indicates to me they don't care about the normal details that make a rental clean. At the end of the week as we were packing and gathering our items my son and his wife found cigarette butts and matches on their closet shelf. After spending the amount of money on the rental and the early check in and not to have the basic cleanliness was very disappointing. I will not be renting from this person/house again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Corolla hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing