“Fantastic Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Arrived at 2:15 - buffet closes at 2:30. Food was still plentiful and hot at end of buffet and white-shirted staff performed their job until 2:45 without complaint and did not begin closing down the buffet until we were finished with our meal. Professional customer service with excellent good is what you will receive at this restaurant!

1  Thank Buzz F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

I do not know if I will ever tire of eating here. The menu is exquisite and the service terrific. They even added my favorite dessert to the menu- Rasmalai! The food is cooked to perfection and served with all added condiments ordered and requested (Raita, chutneys, breads etc). A must go if you like Indian Cuisine.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Every Sunday, my husband and I look forward to having lunch at the wonderful Sangam buffet.
If you've ever heard the saying that one can choose only 2 out of the following things: good food, good service, and good prices, but can never have all three, I'm here to tell you that is not true!
At Sangam you will find all three! Plus it has a lovely, simple but elegant atmosphere and soft pleasant music. A dream-come-true restaurant!
Some of the delicious dishes you'll find are chicken tandoori, vegetable masala, palak paneer, naan, mango pudding, and much more.
The people on staff make you feel at home and treat you like royalty. All this for a very reasonable price.
I feel that we are so fortunate to have this terrific Indian restaurant here in Cornelius!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

We went to lunch at Sangam's again this afternoon. They have one of the best buffets I have tasted in Indian Eateries. I love the variety and the very excellent service they offer. I love the Pakora they have as well as the Dal as a staple. AT times they have a Cabbage dish (not today) that is excellent. The meatballs melt in the mouth and the Nan is excellent as is the Basmati Rice. The Chicken Curry is excellent. I do wish they would serve a lamb dish (if they have I missed it at the Buffet). I also wish they would have Rasmali-but the Kheer is excellent. We will return.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

I am not an expert at Indian food, so I can't attest how authentic it is. However, I have a good and fine palate and know when food tastes good and fresh. And so is the case of the many times I have been to Sangam. Also, the service in this restaurant is attentive and pleasant.