“Great Service”

Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel when I came to the area for a job interview. My great service started when I booked the room. They first gave me a room quote, but when they found out that I was interviewing at the local hospital they gave me a discount which saved me money. My flight came in early in the morning. I arrived at the hotel at 8am. Jackie allowed me to check in at that time. The entire staff was gave wonderful service and was very polite and friendly. .

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Ann986
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Thank you for your review! We hope you got the job. We try our best to always take care of our guest and check them in early when possible. I glad we could accommodate your request. We hope to have you stay again soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed in the Concord Mills Mall area in Aug 2011 but I much preferred my stay at this area in Jan 2012
Restaurants/shopping are growing and have grown around the hotel but you are within driving distance to everything by the Mall/Speedway.

Everyone at the hotel was great and very friendly. The hotel's rooms and property are well maintained.

This will be my "go to" hotel for the area; I definitely feel that I got value for my money!

Room Tip: The hotel is set way from roads and other buildings so I don't feel noise would be an issue in a...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank NSCS2007
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Our area continues to grow with new restaurants and businesses opening frequently. We thank you for trying a new location. We are thrilled you will be back to see us. Just let us know if we can book any future reservations. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I have stayed in 2 other hotels when visiting the area prior to booking Hampton that have no comparison. The hotel is clean, the rooms are immaculate and very well stocked, housekeeping is very friendly. I have officially adopted Pat who is the hostess of the complimentary breakfast. She had everything prepared and moved swiftly to make sure everyone was satisfied even checking on the diners periodically to se if anyone needed anything extra, she was fabulous, definitely a keeper. As always on the 3 or 4 times iv'e had the pleasure of enjoying your accommodations waking in and seeing the famiiar faces of Jackie or the young man whose name begins with a D is very refreshing. What is great is she recognizes us and can call us by our names. She always has a smile on her face even if we visit the desk repeatedly for whatever reason, i couldn't imagine her not being there. Thank you for such great services, they are greatly appreciated

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank imlove67
I will pass your kind words on. Pat will be thrilled to learn she has more extended family, that's how we look at our guests as family. Jackie and Danus will appreciate your kind words too. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again real soon.
Novi, Michigan
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I cant begin to tell you the warm and friendly service that i received here!! My very first time in this hotel and State!!!! I will be back to visit my new friend Jackie!!!! I Love her she has a warm spirit and make the customers feel welcome!!! thank you so very much All the way from Detroit.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank danielle a
We are glad you enjoyed your first time in our State and also our hotel. You will need to come again soon. Jackie will be here to greet you with a smile and friendly hello. We appreciate your review. If you need a place to rest or relax our hotel is the place. Our friendly staff is here to make it enjoyable. Thanks for your review.
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The check in/front desk staff member (Traci I believe was her name) was incredibly personable and was very willing to help. It was obvious that she enjoys her job and tries to find the positinve in everything. The staff that managed the breakfast service (Pat & Jackie) kept the breakfast services flowing, were good about keeping all of the food options well stocked, and ensuring that all of the guests were satisfied. Also, the member of housekeeping responsible for the 3rd floor was very helpful. While we did not want our room cleaned, she stopped what she was doing to ensure that we had the additional supplies that we needed through the rest of our stay. Overall, the hotel was clean and welcoming.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank TravelingHappily
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will stay with us again!