“Very Pleased”

Biscuitville Incorporated
Ranked #29 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My wife and I stopped for breakfast this morning. She enjoyed her biscuit with bacon cheese and egg. I enjoyed a breakfast plate - biscuit, egg, cheese grits and country ham. Eggs were average, the rest above average.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I used to eat here often. The management and entire staff changed and it went seriously bad. Went through drive thru today and woman at window could not get my order right, at the next window I recieved a cold number 8 sausage egg and cheese biscuit, egg way under cooked and muffin cold right out of a bag apparently. My order for unsweetened tea was wrong as well, recieved sweet tea. I was to hungry and angry to go back. Went on over to Mcdonalds to get a HOT sandwich. I saw a few people there who USED to be regulars at biscuitville. I am DONE with biscuitville. Corparate needs to FIX that place!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The biscuits themselves were darn good. Something about the ham, bacon, eggs, and cheese didn't seem to be up to my cravings.

Staff was friendly, especially with each other--and apparent locals. Not terribly fast--nor accurate. But they made it right.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Lots of die-hard locals eat there, so you know they have the "right stuff" to keep returning customers......and that "walk on water" coffee can't be beat

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The staff here were so pleasant when explaining their new sandwich options. We selected chicken sandwiches and loved the bacon and veggies, it the chicken itself was rubbery and frankly inedible. We were left wondering how a restaurant without a grill could prepare a grilled chicken sandwich and believe they are just serving pre made/frozen chicken. ICK.